‘Twas three days before Christmas…
Admit it; you still have shopping to do. Stores are open longer. You’re probably on vacation anyway. Three days is plenty of time, right? 80 Books understands. To help you out, we’ve made a list (yay for lists!) of last minute bargains for the book lovers on your shopping lists. Thank us later, because later is what we procrastinators do best.
- Books — Tried and true, win-win gifts for book lovers. If you really want to make a good impression, you could buy them a Print-on-Demand book and record the process on your cell phone. Book nerds will eat that up.
- Gift Card to your local bookstore — What to get the friend that has read everything? A chance to read everything else! This also helps if you don’t know what book your friend(s) would like best. Let them choose.
- Bookish ornaments — As it’s last minute, they’re probably on sale too. Bonus!
- Journals — It’s likely that the book lover in your life may also like to write. Indulge them.
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Kit — Nothing goes with books better than hot chocolate on cold winter nights!
- Bookish Accessories
Peter Pan Necklace
Harry Potter Beanie
Okay, okay…maybe this turned into more of a list of what we like. Trust us, though. We’re book nerds and procrastinators. Your favorite bookish buddy will love them too.