As you can tell, we love the 80’s. It was the pinnacle of cultural achievement. Hello, Fabio!! Nothing compares to the fashion, lifestyles, and of course, books! Here’s our favorites–in no particular order!
1. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (1984)
The Legend of King Arthur told through the eyes of the women in his life. Great epic fantasy. Who cares that it’s over 800 pages?!?
2. To Love Again by Danielle Steele (1985)
3. Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins (1983)
4. Pet Sematary by Stephen King (1983)
5. Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump (1987)
Thanks for reading on this APRIL FOOLS DAY. If you haven’t gotten the hint, we are totally joking around with our love for the 80’s, but we, like, totally rocked out. Byeeee.