We are celebrating 80 Books’ first birthday! Woot Woot!
Over the past year we have accumulated quite a lot of books that we have no room for. So, we’re gifting you with all these books which we know is kinda opposite of how birthdays work, but whatever.
And because you typically don’t know what gifts are until after you receive them, we’re making this a mystery book giveaway.
Four times this week, we’re giving away a bundle of books in a different genre.
- Monday, enter to win a bundle of romance books.
- Tuesday, we’ll give away a few Middle Grade and YA titles.
- Thursday, is our wild card, double-blind give away. We’re keeping the genre and titles a secret. But, since we’re not totally evil, all these books will be by the same author.
- Friday, is our sci-fi/fantasy giveaway.
There are guidelines and rules and such for the giveaways…
- Because WordPress is…limited in its abilities, we’ll be hosting all of the giveaways on our Facebook page —–> HERE
- You can’t win everything. Don’t try. Or try, but we’re only awarding you one of the 4. A little thing we call fairness.
- Not really a rule, just an FYI, some of the books are ARCs/Galleys we picked up at BEA over the years. There might be a couple autographed copies in there. A little special bonus.
- Sorry to any international followers, but this contest is only open to US residents.
That’s it. Good luck! And thanks for celebrating with us. We’ll also be looking back at some of our favorite posts from the past year, so join us for that too.