Are you ready to start part 2 of our re-read of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone with Shelfie?? What has it been like for you rediscovering the magic of Potter?
Read along with us and enter for a chance to win a Hagrid Funko Pop from Shelfie! Just answer the three questions below:
Would You Rather: be in Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor?
What does the Mirror of Erised show anyone that looks into it?
What would you do – only legal activities, of course – if you had an invisibility cloak?
Look for part 3 next week. Winners will be chosen on February 3, 2016!
- Jan 19: From Little Whinging to Platform 3/4 (Ch. 1-6)
- Jan 25: Becoming a Gryffindor (Ch. 7-12)
- Jan 31: Protecting the Philosopher’s Stone (Ch. 13-17)
- Heather: Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, so I’m set with that decision.
Tqwana: Proud and official Ravenclaw, according to Pottermore. “Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.”
- That would be cheating…
- Heather: I would most definitely spy on people…legally.
Tqwana: This isn’t legal, but… I’d stowaway on flights and cruises to all sorts of exotic locations. Hey, traveling isn’t cheap…