Would You Rather Drink the blood of a unicorn or become a vampire?
Trivia: What is the purpose of the sorcerer’s/philosopher’s stone?
How important is love as a theme throughout The Sorcerer’s Stone?
- Jan 19: From Little Whinging to Platform 3/4 (Ch. 1-6)
- Jan 25: Becoming a Gryffindor (Ch. 7-12)
- Jan 31: Protecting the Philosopher’s Stone (Ch. 13-17)
- Heather: Becoming a vampire seems to be the more socially acceptable option in the Wizarding World…
Tqwana: It’s not like a unicorn would come near me anyway…
- Intentionally left blank…
- Heather: Harry feels accepted at Hogwarts because of all the love he received, contrary to the beginning of the novel and his life where he was deprived. And as he battled with Professor Quirrell, it’s clear that love will have a stronger meaning as he becomes a better wizard.
Tqwana: Love throughout the entire series is always shown as the most powerful magic. It’s why Harry survived. It’s why Quirell couldn’t touch him. Harry’s ability to love despite all he’s lost is what makes him special and the perfect foil for Voldemort