We’ve come to the end of our Chamber of Secrets reread with Shelfie. Thanks so much for reading with us, commenting, and Tweeting.
Who’s ready for Part 3?
This week, we’re going into the Chamber and facing the Heir of Slytherin to save Ginny Weasley.
March 7: Birthdays, House elves, and The Burrow (Ch. 1-6) March 17: Welcome to Year 2 (Ch. 7-12)
- March 26: The Heir of Slytherin (Ch. 13-18)
This is also your last chance to enter to win a Dobby Funko Pop!*
Just answer this week’s trivia questions below:
1. Why are the Basilisk’s victims only petrified and not killed?
2. Trivia: What are the traits of phoenix tears?
3. Are you as brave as Ginny? Write your own Valentine’s poem for Harry (or your secret crush).
Earn more chances by entering he Rafflecopter giveaway below.
The winner will be announced on March 31, 2016!
We’ll get you started by answering the questions ourselves.
- Well, that’s a trivia question too, isn’t it? Sorry, no help from us on this one.
- This one should be easy.
- Heather: Roses are Red/ Violets are Blue/ Hogwarts would be a dread/ without you.
Tqwana: My heart sighs when you’re around/You turn my frown upside down/There are stars in my eyes all the time/Is it possible for you to be mine?
** Haven’t yet made it to Wizarding World at Universal’s Island of Adventures (or Cali)? Take a look at Tqwana’s album from her (frequent) trips. Look closely, you might even spot Dan Radcliffe on a roller coaster**
*Contest open to US and Canada only