By Tqwana B.
Happy New Year! and Happy new releases for 2018. It’s already shaping up to be a brilliant one for books.
Here’s my list of new books I can’t wait to get my hands on.
FYI, this list doesn’t include books that are coming out in 2018 that I’ve already read, like The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz, or that I’m currently reading, like The Bittersweet Bride by Vanessa Riley. But definitely check those out too. Expect to see reviews for both soon.
In no particular order:
- Under The Kilt by Melissa Blue – the Lord truly blessed me that day I discovered this series
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas – not a sequel to THUG, but set in the same “universe?” I’m so here for it!
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland – zombies and Civil War is just the combination I need to actually read about zombies
- The Night Masquerade (Binti #3) by Nnedi Okorafor – I plan to read a lot of Nnedi Okorafor; finishing this trilogy is just the start
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – this might be the most gorgeous cover I’ve ever seen, and that sneak peak sucked me all the way in
- Tempest (Old West #3) by Beverly Jenkins – Regan’s book is guaranteed to be FIRE
- A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals #1) by Alyssa Cole – royals of color!!
- High Voltage (Fever #10) by Karen Marie Moning – Dani is finally the main character, maybe…I’m still not over Dancer
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton – also one of the most beautiful covers ever!
- Hurts to Love You (Forbidden Hearts #3) by Alisha Rai – I know the secret, I think… this whole family has a death grip on my heart
What’s on your must-read list so far? Any I missed? Any and all suggestion are welcomed. Let me know in the comments which 2018 releases I should definitely add to my to-read list.